Wednesday, March 07, 2007

last night i did a gig with donovan
we talked a lot
about nine eleven
and how much we both believe it was done
by the american government
the neat and swift demolition
the speed it went down
the physical evidence
the coincidental moving out
of people and gold
the Nixon plan
to do the same kind of thing
when the Vietnam war was unpopular with so many
especially the Vietnamese
the sheared girders
so identical to a planned demolition
as done by professionals
all around the world
even some circumstantial
suggesting rudy guiliani was in on it
that makes a sad sense
as the next preseident

we also did some improv comedy
it was pretty fun
i was hungry to do it
excited to get back into rft shows
good thing too
with so many folks gone
i planned my absence
just like the CIA planned nine eleven
(doesn't it look odd typed out like that?
so unlike the logo it's become)
and it was much less devastating

perhaps my return
will be like a huge light pointing into the sky

(can you tell I'm kidding?
sometimes i feel like you can't tell
when i'm kidding)

anyhow
nine eleven conspiracy theories
so two thousand and two
how passe'
tres

lo siento

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always know when you're kidding.
(just kidding)

What the hell do I mean by that?
(can you tell which parts of this comment are kidding?)

Oh my God.

What a weird logical blackhole I've created.

I should've never written this.

But it's too late for that now.

cradman said...

you're right. it's too late. you're totally screwed.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be playing next weekend?