Monday, November 13, 2006

I am home
for 36 hours
wearing my own robe
kissing my own girlfriend
we watched our own tv last night
and had our own sexual experience
you can't have it
it's ours

i had dinner with my own family last night
almost all of the western leg
which is, let's face it
the main family
these days

dad made one of his speeches
about how proud he is of us
i like his speeches a lot
he always tells us how he feels now
now that we know about dying
nothing goes unsaid now
we're that kind of family

we ate ham
and a fruity dessert pizza
it was awesome
and relatively low fat
for my relatives
who are relatively high fat
it runs in our family

someday i will quit the gym and my diets
go somewhere really high
and
let
myself
go

it's tradition

today i am home
for 36 hours
me and jania will have a nice day
you can't have it
it's ours

No comments: