Friday, February 03, 2006

Greetings

So I thought, I know my life is strange. But is it strange enough to entertain normal people?

This was the question I mused to myself, as I rustled my way out of the four-way I was having and headed to the fridge for a glass of soy milk. Kevin remarked, life is life, man. All people can relate to all experience, because all people are basically human, dealing with basically human stories, typed out in the form of lives. I though that was astutely put, especially since his mouth was full of cheerleader breast at the time.

I started making a lettuce sandwich. I used my special plastic lettuce knife, because I hate lettuce rust. I am using the word hate now. I feel that strongly.

Lettuce is one of those things that takes more calories to digest than you get from eating it. I feel that way about mainstream television. It takes more than it gives. Commercials are like lettuce rust, fucking up the enjoyment of a perfectly good FamilyGuy sandwich.

The noises are getting intense in the other room. It's affecting my sandwich making. I better go help out. God hates a coward.

No comments: