Saturday, February 04, 2006

Last Night

Last Night's show was such a resounding success, that we decided to party a little extra hard last night. And this is why I write to you from a hospital bed, where I am getting my blood supply replaced.

The RFT limo picked up around back, like usual. But instead of a few cocktails in the Liquid Lounges secret VIP room, as is our wont, Kevin suggested somthing a bit different. "Rome is burning," he said "let's be fiddlers".

Before we knew it, we were bundling onto a last minute flight to New York City, centre of the new falling Empire. It's a three hour flight, even at the speeds Jules likes to push the RFT jet to, but the time change was on our side and the party was just getting going when we got there. Kein threw a sweaty handful of money at the cabie and said "Take us to the best place, containing the worst people" Soon we were strolling into the viper club, Joey all the while trying to snort coke off his own beard.

Jules, who is recently single, soon found a bachelorette party, and began to dominate it with his sass. Kevin began to have a freestyle jam with rapper Buck 65, Joey found a table of Amish, who accepted him as their own, and I sidled into a booth with Senator Hillary Clinton, who had a bit too much to drink.

"it's fucked. it's all so fucked" whined Hillary. " so I'm concentrating on video game violence. It's something manageable" When I asked her if she was planning to run for president on the democratic ticket in 2008, she said "I will if you kiss me."

What can I say. I did it for their country.

No comments: