Tuesday, April 04, 2006

is it possible to move so fast, you catch fire from friction with the atmosphere?

I am the busiest jerk this side of cheney.

What's more, I am screwing up. I got caught in a rehearsal and did not teach a workshop I was supposed to for RFT. Dissapointed my young charges (again) and stressed myself out even more. I will have to sluff this set off to someone else and come out swinging next month. It's the only thing to do. If anyone I pissed off is reading this right now, i am very sorry.

It will be a good workshop, I promise. Text work and stanislavsky and years of actor training in 4 3 hour sessions, transformative and spiritual in content, as well as being fun and light. A snack that eats like a meal that sits like a salad and is eliminated without waste.

I have a cold.

1 comment:

Shawn Pallier said...

Ditto. I should probably stop slagging Stanislavsky at the P'Jam.