Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My plays are in very good shape

Both of them. The edmonton one and the Toronto, both are looking pretty fing sweet, if I do say so myself. As an artist there is really nothing more buoying to my spirit than the feeling that the work I am doing and contributing to is good. And I really feel that right now.

So don't put me down. I need the mood.

I recently had a birthday. Like yesterday.

The become less and less a celebratory occasion after one is thirty. I am 34 now, so after the next one I will be 35. That's a real adult age. Seems a bit old, considering how many incredible hulk action figures I got around here.

But it was a good birthday, cake and drink and my lovely lovely girlfriend and 6 Feet Under. (I am so much happier than all those characters. It's comforting.)

The only sad thing is people are sad at RFT.

I will do all I can to make it better. I know you'd all like some details, and isn't things that are none of your business what the internet is all about? But no, I am not talking about it here, except to mention my utter commitment to tackling these issues head on, giving a voice, and playing fair with all concerned.

Craddock out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday brother man!

Hit me up with an email when you get a chance, I want to know how everything's going in both your business and personal life.

K to tha muthafucking G