Monday, April 24, 2006

who'd've thunk i'd write this much gay rap

I guess I suspected I might, when me and the N Dogg decided to pen a gay rap opera.

Luckily about a jillion things rhyme with gay.

We got us some braggy battle rap, like:

ripped like paper, polished like a gem
I am here to introduce my man feminem
Cutting up rhymes like a karate jig saw
Pitching phat words like a gay south paw
Rapping up verse like liberace’s piano
He’s a blessing and a curse, going mano a mano
So step right up if you wanna get hurt
Fem will tear you a new one, serve you up like dessert.

and some sensitive pseudo-art rap, like:

Like a puzzle that’s missing a piece
Like a coiled tension
In need of release
The peace they feel in each others arms
The perfect silence
The protection from harm
The club goes away
It’s just the two of them
Moving rhythm to rhythm
God’s only men
On the earth
Not living in sin
but in perfect compliance with the desire within

stay tuned for violent gay-angster rap. Cocksuckas comin' atcha!

and then some time off. man i need a couple days off.

2 comments:

Kory Mathewson said...

Yo Craddy, just a little question. I want to know when your show is over at the Roxy? As I would like to see it again, with new company and introduce them to something amazing? As well, you new lyrics are a hit in this house...

Raise the roof

Kory

cradman said...

we run until sunday Kor Kor, 8 pm nightly. lemme know when you wanna check it. do you all need comps, or just you?